Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Apistogramma guttata

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    261
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    29
    Country
    Hong Kong

    Apistogramma guttata

    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

    Advertise here

    Advertise here
    Apistogramma guttata - from Germany





    I keep plecos and dwarf cichlids

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    261
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    29
    Country
    Hong Kong
    More:



    I keep plecos and dwarf cichlids

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,908
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Images
    37
    Country
    Singapore
    Beautiful fish there!! I love the deep yellow with its distinct black disperse markings!! A species seldom seen in a hobbyist tank too
    Aquatic Dreams
    Custom Made Aquarium Tanks, Cabinets & Stands

    Contact Us: [email protected]
    Website: http://www.aquaticdreams.com.sg
    FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/aquaticdreamsg/

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Western Singapore
    Posts
    3,563
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Images
    231
    Country
    Singapore
    I just love the distinctive black patterning on the fish.

    The yellow body is nice.
    Nicholas

    Newbie en el cichlid enano

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Tampines / Nha Trang
    Posts
    77
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Singapore
    Nice Apistos!
    Just worndering, the substrate, are those Aquaclay??




    SuD

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    261
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    29
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Thanks All.

    The substrate is simply the ADA aquasoil.
    I keep plecos and dwarf cichlids

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    261
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    29
    Country
    Hong Kong
    update: Babies

    I keep plecos and dwarf cichlids

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •