Country
    Singapore

Setting-up a 4ft tank

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    hi guys!

i'm about to start my 4ft tank and i have a few things to ask if you don't mind:

1. i'm eyeing an eheim 2028 for my external filter. would you have any idea what is the current market price for this filter? what other filters should i consider as an alternative considering my tank size?

2. what is the current market price for an ada amazonia? how many pack/liters would i need for my tank?

thanks in advance!

percy

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Eheim 2028 about 300 with bio media.
    U can consider to add 1 small internal filter pump to creat more flow for better ciculation of CO2 within the tank.
    Always oversize your filter abit more to take care of head loss when pumping from floor lever.

If yours is 422 tank, can consider to add 1 more secondary cannister filter for better filtration. ( use those make from china one will do)

ADA soil not too sure ,can check with Mr Chan at NA.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    thanks!
    btw, mine is a 4x1.5x1.5.
    guess i'll just ahve to drop by NA during the weekends to check for the prices.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    If you don't have budget concern than can get Eheim 2028, else I will say Atman will be quite good and quite too. It does come with 1 year warranty.

Most of the hobbist getting all the good stuff and after few month or a year due to busy they have to quit this hobby and making a great lose by selling all the good stuff.

So do consider properly before putting all your $$ into branded and lasting product.