Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Hello aus Germany

Hello aus Germany

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hallo, (sorry my englisch is not good)

das ist auch der Grund, warum ich im Forum wenig bzw, gar nicht schreibe werde und mir eher die vielen Bilder (Pictures), vor allem von Wirbellosentieren ansehe.
    Dennoch möchte ich mich gerne auch hier vorstellen!

(Das schöne ist, das es von Yahoo vom englischen ins deutsche übersetzt wird und ich so an Informationen komme und die Threads mit verfolgen kann.)

Wie gesagt ich komme aus Germany, bin 43 years old und habe 20 Aquarien, in denen ich nur Garnelen ( Red Bee`s, Crystal Red`s, Black and White`s Tigergarnelen, und Red Fire Garnelen) und Schnecken pflege.

Ab und zu werde ich auch mal Bilder reinstellen.
    Wenn einer von Euch Informationen/Link`s hat, wie es zu der Entstehung der Red Bee Garnele kam, dann bitte bei mir melden. Thank You!

Gruß

Frank

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi Frank,

Welcome to AQ! Do try to post in english as english is the main form of communication in here. If you have problem writing in english, you can try to use google translate to translate from german to english.

I just did the translate for you. Cheers

Here is the link

http://translate.google.com/translate_t

Here is Frank introduction,

Hallo, (sorry my englisch is not good)

that is also the reason, why I write few in the forum and/or, at all become and to me rather the many pictures (Pictures), particularly from eddy lot animals do not regard. Nevertheless I would like to introduce myself gladly also here! (The beautiful is, it by Yahoo by the English into German is translated and I at information comes in such a way and the Threads with to pursue can.) As said I come from Germany, am 43 years old and have 20 aquariums, in which I maintain only shrimps (talk Bee `s, Crystal talk `s, Black and White `s tiger shrimps, and talk Fire shrimps) and snails. From time to time I will clean-place also times pictures. If one of you has information/left `s, how it to the emergence talk Bee shrimp came, then ask to me to announce. Thank You! Greeting
    Nicholas

Newbie en el cichlid enano

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    United_States
    Those translation engines are often pretty bad but you can get the gist of it.

One way to make sure you have a decent translation, translate the Enlgish back to German and see, or take an English to Spanish translation, write simple easy to understand sentences, then take the Spanish version, translate it back into English to check if it came out correct. Change any sentences that get mauled.

Several reiterations of this can make a fairly good translation.
    Hopefully the software will advance more in the near future to address that process(I predict anyway).

Regards,
    Tom Barr

Hello Nicholas,
    thank you for the left! That is a very good mechanism, because so I can bring in myself now also actively in the forum with.

@Tom,
    I try to write briefly and in simple sentences. It is sufficient with perfect, if I already understand the sense of the respective Thread `s.

Greeting

Frank

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Welcome Frank,

I look forward to seeing some photographs of your 20 aquariums and your shrimp collection.

Rupert

Hello Rupert,
    there my basins are hardly bepflanzt and I this with leaves furnished predominantly, give it to see unfortunately not much. The smallest aquarium has 7.5 and largest nearly 54 litres.

Here a few my aquariums:

Greeting

Frank
    Attached Images Attached Images

…, and here the few aquarium inhabitant.

Greeting

Frank
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hello Frank,

I see you are interested in crystal red shrimps. But was wondering do the Germans have a grading standard for the crystal red shrimps as well?
    Over here in Asia, we have various grading system. For example grade SSS, SS, S etc. Grade SSS being the highest grade (high quality) followed by SS and so on. Love the crystal shrimp in photograph 4. How much did you pay for this piece? (Mod. I don't think this is price sensitive because he is living in Germany, but if it's then please remove this question. Thanks.)

Cheers,
    Wilson
    Last edited by leeruisheng; 23rd May 2007 at 11:02.
    God will make a way, where there seems to be no way

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hallo Frank,
    Eindrucksvolle Ansammlung, die Sie dort haben, schöne Garnelen.
    ...I love rubies too ...
    Ken