Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Hi from Singapore, Choa Chu Kang

Hi from Singapore, Choa Chu Kang

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Dear all,

Just decided to join this community. I have been keeping fish for some years. I keep various types of endlers and adding more to my collection now. I also keep guppies. Other than that I also have a 3ft planted tank. Currently I have a 4ft tank to let go.

I am also into flowers. Flower arrangement, floral design. Please visit www.floralavie.blogspot.com www.floralavie.com

I am also into Japanese and French. If there are other people who share the same interest as me, come drop me a message.

hamamatsu

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Malaysia
    Welcome to AQ!

How did you manage to find us? Looking forward to sharing your experience with us on your planted tank.

What are the strains of endlers and guppies that you are currently keeping?

Cheers.

hi,

I got to know this site for quite long, just that didnt occur to me to join. I am at other forums also.

I keep a low maintainance planted tank 3ft by 1ft by 1ft, not particularly strong light, DIY CO2, mostly Java ferns and lotus. They are slow growing so don't need to trim for a long long time. But growing quite big now. I keep one strain of endlers in it, some small rasboras, ottos, malayan and yamato shrimps. Also a few tiny corydoras. It has internal overflow filter, as the tank is design by myelf. A simple setup but very efficient. I hardly change water thou I use the water for water changing for my other small tanks. I have many red snails, those round bright red ones which I forgot the name. They are quite beautiful, they clean up left over food, but also give a lot of waste.

For endlers, I have tiger endler, high grade tiger endler, orange black bar, black bar orange grass, flame tail, yellow top sword and blue snake skin. I got them from other hobbist or from Lim Chu Kang, except for Blue snake skin which I believe it is the result of me crossing endler with blue snake skin guppy. I plan to cross others to produce a unique strain myself.

I sell some of my endlers and I do not mind exchanging with other hobbist if you have a nice strain to share.

I also like albino guppies. Here is the albino japan blue grass I have.