2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

tank maker

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    hi guys... do not know if i post it at the correct place... please help me move if i post at the wrong place thanks

anyway... i'm thinking of making a tank with the size of 3x2x2 or maybe 3x2.5x2...
    i just need a wooden stand or a iron stand which ever is cheaper... and of course the tank...

any tank maker to recommend??
    Last edited by Simon; 23rd May 2007 at 22:46.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi,

In my experience (which is quite limited), most 3 feet tanks do not have a 2 feet width, more common are 1.6 - 1.8 feet width.

If you can live with a width that is not 2ft, then go for these so-called standard sized 3 feet tanks, it will definitely be cheaper.

However, if you want a non-standard size tank, I can recommend the tank maker I engaged couple of years back, but he is in Balestier area, which is quite far from Woodlands.

Drop me a PM, I pass his contact to you. No vested interest, no relations and no discounts, I am just a customer who kept his business card, that's it.
    - eric

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    ohh ok ok PMed you... i'm using the standard tank for my current tank.. want to upgrade to a tank with more depth...

Last edited by Simon; 23rd May 2007 at 22:47.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    i would recommend davidsws, well known for his quality tanks. You can contact him @ 92966858
    Fatherhood - The most challenging role a man can take on but, funnily enough, the most fulfilling too.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

tank maker

Happen to found one before the Chao Chu Kang FarmMart area, have custom make my 2ft tank by him a week ago. Let me know if you need more info.