1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Exotic banned for behaving badly

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    *** This first post by ahmiao was merged in from another thread. For an explanation for this seemingly bizarre thread, see post #12 (or thereabouts) of this thread by Vinz ***

Fraud-Beware of "ex*tic"

I posted a chiller on sale and it sold at $120.
    "ext*c came on the 2nd Sept to my place to collect, paid me $70 and promised to pay the remaining $50 on the 12th Sept(his pay day).Over at my place, he demanded to test the chiller.
    i did and he too agreed it was working well and collected it.
    on the 12th, i sms him regarding the payment, but was told to give him till 15th Sept. I agreed.
    On 15sept, he further delayed to 17 or 18 Sept.
    At this point, i demanded him to return me the chiller and i give him back the $70. He came out the stunt that he accidentally pour water into the chiller, and the LCD not working.I told him to return me and i will send him the bill for repair.
    he further say he open inside and broke the things inside. Comeon, the LCD is built in and it will not spoil if u spill a little water on it.
    He mentioned to return to me and use the $70 he gave me as repair cost.but when i ask him, he said he not at home and will let me know only when he is at home.
    Later i ask what he want then. this are the words he used " YOU HAVE 2 CHOICES.Either to collect the spoil chiller or wait for my payday.I have no intention of
    not returning you the money."i agreed and he replied "ok"
    so i gave him till today, 17th SEPT.i SMS and called him since noon and no reply.but guess what, he is surfing forum at this point of the time when I am typing this post!

I will make a police report with the above details and in the meantime, beware not to deal with him.
    Last edited by vinz; 25th Jun 2008 at 19:49.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

when my crs ****ing.. and ****ing

hi bro ... when crs ****ing.... how many baby come out????

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    wow... very nice..... my crs make love liao.....the moss shaking as they make love... then baby come out...haha

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    i think they are doing the doggy style..

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    wahaha.... ban me.....

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Exotic Behaving Badly

welcome to aq... we love big na na girl to join...do you have a big breast????

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    cancel my account... ban me....

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    yeah. shake it baby... shake it for me babe....

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    aaaah.....shake it babe.. it coming baby

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    to your face...

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    hi hi................................................

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    yeah............................................

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    This above posts are a combination of posts from 2 threads.

Exotic requested that his account be canceled shortly after Ahmiao's allegations. When he did not get what he wished for, he posted vulgar messages in the introduction thread of a new female
    member (assumption made from the user's name).

Since he wants it so badly, he gets the ban that he wants. Ahmiao is welcomed to make a police report. He had kindly withheld action at our request while we investigated. Now he has our blessings to take whatever action against Exotic he deems fit.

It started with a complaint/warning from Ahmiao (I.e. the first post in this thread). We had hidden that complaint to see if we could mediate.

Unfortunately, Exotic started behaving suspiciously before we could contact him. First he created a new account named ast21 (there are mechanisms that detect such actions), and posted an introduction in the Introductions forum. He even posted a welcome as Exotic.

He then PM'd me to cancel his account. Knowing the allegations against him, we ignored it while deliberating what to do. Shortly after that he PM'd the same request to another moderator. Then an email via the contact us form came today to ban or cancel his account. Then another PM. Followed by a vulgar thread and multiple vulgar posts in missjo1228's introduction thread (we merged the posts over here).

Now both ast21 and exotic are banned forever and not welcomed back as any other account.

For the record, it is not our policy to publicise bans or shame banned members. In this case, I'm deliberately doing so because Exotic went to extreme means to make us ban him.

Last edited by vinz; 24th Sep 2007 at 17:36.
    Vincent - AQ is for everyone, but not for 'u' and 'mi'.
    Why use punctuation? See what a difference it makes:
    A woman, without her man, is nothing.
    A woman: without her, man is nothing.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Exotic/ast21,

If you had hoped that a ban would hide or delete your past posts, you are sadly mistaken. Whatever has construed is open for all to see.

Do not try to rejoin AQ with a new account. There are mechanisms built into the forum that and record multiple accounts. We WILL know.

Lastly, grow up!
    Vincent - AQ is for everyone, but not for 'u' and 'mi'.
    Why use punctuation? See what a difference it makes:
    A woman, without her man, is nothing.
    A woman: without her, man is nothing.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Great work moderators

Kudos to AQ moderators!

Life isn't easy policing the forum 24/7. I'm sure if everyone behave nicely, our moderators will have more time enjoying their hobby .
    Cheers,
    U.K.Lau

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    I believe some of the forumers here in AQ are really gentlemen... like in ahmiao case he actaully let exotic remove his chiller with partial payment trusting him that he will repay the balance soon. I really pity ahmiao but I guess sometimes it doesn't pay to be nice. In such cases, I believe a contract statement is necessary and any dispute after that can be solved through legal means.

I actually saw exotic's reply on one of his sales thread when ahmiao posted a message asking for his payment.

This is what he replied to ahmiao,
    "i will pay you once i get my company late payment.k..there is no point of disturbing all my threads..as you wanted to give people paying by installment..i already told you.rite?? i am just trying to sell my stuff here as to pay you bit by bit.. as you can't wait...if no one wanted to buy then you left me no choice... just have to wait till i get my payment...k...a word from me to you....YOU MAY HAVE A LOOK OF A MAN BUT YOU HAVE A MIND OF A KID...STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD..AH MIAO... WILL YOU???"

I was like OMG! I hope God is fair

ahmiao, I hope you get this solve soon! God bless
    Last edited by daveteogh; 21st Sep 2007 at 14:50.
    ~| MakE ThE BesT oF EverythinG ThaT LifE BringS TheiR WaY! |~

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    I think we should enforce cash and carry instead of installment to avoid this kind of problem.
    -Robert
    Aquascaping is a marriage between Art and Farming
    My Blog: http://aquatic-art.blogspot.com/

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    I deal with ahmiao before. Very nice guy. Very unlike what is portraited by exotic. ahmiao actually go to the trouble of driving out and meet me when I lose my way in Tampines.

Initially, I thought exotic account must have been hacked or something. Can't believe he actually did that.....

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    I think he forgot his medication. Should seek a shrink or something early to prevent any further damages to his brain. I hope Ahmiao get his money back. All the best.
    Cube tank lover

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    In my opinion, ah miao is really a nice guy here. He's also the "innocent" party whom trust have been "exploited".

We can learn from here to make sure the buyer pays the full amount before we give him the item. On the other hand, if he makes a partial payment, the seller can treat it as a form of deposit to reserve the item. Unless he pays in full over a period of time (decided between the 2 parties), the item will still belong to the seller. Sellers should not allow buyers to take the items away before full and complete payment.

Just my thought.
    don't worry, be happy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast