Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: jmoriginal says thanks for supporting MONFORT Secondary's Aquascaping workshop

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

jmoriginal says thanks for supporting MONFORT Secondary's Aquascaping workshop

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi all

I’m Peter from Montfort Secondary. Wow…what can I say? I’m truly overwhelmed and warmed by the generosity and interest generated for the MONFORT Secondary Aquascaping workshop project. Your enthusiasm is also contagious.

Let me first explain 2 things:

1. This project is an experiment towards inter-subject (interdisciplinary) learning. We hope to bring about learning incorporating Science, Design and Technology, and perhaps others along the way. Though it would not be a CCA (ECA has been changed to Co-curricular activities a few years back), we hope it would be a stepping stone towards further innovation through students.

2. We hope to engage some students (still in the midst of identifying the right ones), as some of you have already discussed. As schools are constantly looking for ways to enhance their physical environment for learning, these boys would probably be the right ones to create and maintain such facilities. Hopefully, the pride in knowing that they have contributed positively to their school will build greater esteem and confidence in them.

We look forward to your generous support and hope the project will be a success. For those who wish to contact me, I can be reached at 94756975.

We are truly blessed.
    Last edited by benny; 11th Oct 2007 at 00:09. Reason: Split introduction

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Welcome to AQ Peter!

Hope the resources in this forum may benefit the project in the long run.

If you've learnt, teach, if you have, give.
    Don't walk behind me as I might not lead, don't walk in front of me as I might not follow. Walk beside me, as my friend.
    Mohamad Rohaizal is my name. If it's too hard, use BFG. I don't mind.