Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Corydoras Hastatus spotted in Lor Halus

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    for those hunting for them, $3.50 each from Eco-Culture, 7 Pasir Ris Farmway II, Tel: 6781 7815.

Just noticed this 3-month old LFS today. They also have an air-con room with some nice planted tanks.
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

for those hunting for them, $3.50 each from Eco-Culture, 7 Pasir Ris Farmway II, Tel: 6781 7815.

Just noticed this 3-month old LFS today. They also have an air-con room with some nice planted tanks.
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    3.50~?!?
    somebody kill me, quick []

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    yimin, normally $3 at LFS like Ben/TB, etc, right? anyway, it's an alternative source.

the fish at this LFS were in pretty good condition when we're there yesterday. AND they didn't have a single LH!!! just an african grey parrot guarding the other entrance. []

they've split the whole block with a LHS lengthwise, though Eco took a bigger space. one corner displaying garden stuff, with tropical fish and accessories in the middle and the other corner sits the aircon room where the planted tanks are. didn't notice them before cos their entrance is facing the empty land behind. [:]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    they used to go for 1.50 ea, tops
    that's it, i give up on buying them liao
    now muz wait for seng bros to breed them in bulk