Country
    Singapore

Stargrass turning brown

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi folks,

Need some advice. The older leaves of my stargrass are turning brown. Not sure why. I don't add any PO4. I just added in some liquid trace minerals and iron weekly or fortnightly and normal feeding. No algae problem now. Instead of growing upward into a bushy mass like some of you have, my stargrass is also growing low and spreading flat ! They are in the middle of the tank with the most light.

I've just refresh my DIY CO2 and hopefully it will help.

Any clue ?

Thks.

Cheers,
    Peter

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Stargrass turning brown

Hi folks,

Need some advice. The older leaves of my stargrass are turning brown. Not sure why. I don't add any PO4. I just added in some liquid trace minerals and iron weekly or fortnightly and normal feeding. No algae problem now. Instead of growing upward into a bushy mass like some of you have, my stargrass is also growing low and spreading flat ! They are in the middle of the tank with the most light.

Any clue ?

Thks.

Cheers,
    Peter

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Stargrass turning brown

Hi folks,

Any clue ?

Thks.

Cheers,
    Peter

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Stargrass turning brown

Hi folks,

Any clue ?

Thks.

Cheers,
    Peter

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Maybe some moderate trimming will help the star grass branch out instead of growing flat...that's my view though..maybe more experience ppl can help you better. []
    Plant Physiology by Taiz and Zeiger