Thread: dosing Dennerle E15

Feedback Score

dosing Dennerle E15

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi

Just got myself some Dennerle E15. The instructions say that we should put 1 table for every 20ml water every 15 days.

My tank is about 320l, so it works out to like 16 tablets every 15 days if it's completely fresh water. Currently I does 1 inner capful of JBL Ferropol everyday and it has worked quite well. My Fe is about 0.01 ppm. I was wondering, if I switch to the E15, do I just put in 16 tablets right away? probably not rite? The instructions say that we only have to put in enough for water replaced during changes.

Basically I can't figure out how much E15 to put at the time of the switch from JBL Ferropol.

How about if I just put 1 E15 tablet a day? (equals 15 tablets in 15 days...about rite)

Help please!

eggz

Feedback Score

dosing Dennerle E15

Hi

Just got myself some Dennerle E15. The instructions say that we should put 1 table for every 20ml water every 15 days.

My tank is about 320l, so it works out to like 16 tablets every 15 days if it's completely fresh water. Currently I does 1 inner capful of JBL Ferropol everyday and it has worked quite well. My Fe is about 0.01 ppm. I was wondering, if I switch to the E15, do I just put in 16 tablets right away? probably not rite? The instructions say that we only have to put in enough for water replaced during changes.

Basically I can't figure out how much E15 to put at the time of the switch from JBL Ferropol.

How about if I just put 1 E15 tablet a day? (equals 15 tablets in 15 days...about rite)

Help please!

eggz

Feedback Score

dosing Dennerle E15

Hi

Help please!

eggz

Feedback Score

dosing Dennerle E15

Hi

Help please!

eggz

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    hey, dun think so much
    if every time you change water u change 50% then put in 8 tablets for your tank size
    trying to work day by day confirm u will head explode [] [:]

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    LOL, jus replace wat u change

Feedback Score
    Heh..heh...thanks for the tips...still very much a rookie, so always think too much []

I was afraid that if I just chuck in 16 tablets, there'll be a major algae outbreak or something!

eggz

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    i usually underdose... a standard 2-3 tablet after every water change

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Me too. I dosed about max 3 tablets. Too costly to pop in the recommended dosage after every water change. Maybe you can supplement by using other less costly brand. E.g Seachem Iron/flourish.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi eggz

Don't mind I post a qn here cause I'm also a rookie to this product.

Guys

When you say dose n pop, do you just drop the tablets into the tank or you crush them into powder form and dissolve with the fresh water?

Pardon my naivety but I din see any written on the the instructions.

Cheers
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    catz: u just drop the tablet in... all dennerle product is a simple drop in dosage.. it will dissolve

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    I just break the tablet into half and distribute evenly in the tank.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 10/16/2002 11:34:25 AM

Me too. I dosed about max 3 tablets. Too costly to pop in the recommended dosage after every water change. Maybe you can supplement by using other less costly brand. E.g Seachem Iron/flourish.
    ----------------
    it occurs to me that some of you think that the "recommended" dosage is calculated to deliver the "right" amount of nutrients to your water column. This is completely untrue. The dosage is "recommended" so that the manufacturer will sell enough volume to deliver the "right" amount of profit as forecasted in their business plan.
    why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.
    hexazona · crumenatum · Galleria Botanica

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hey Hwchoy, that's another way of putting it![] [] []
    If you've learnt, teach, if you have, give.
    Don't walk behind me as I might not lead, don't walk in front of me as I might not follow. Walk beside me, as my friend.
    Mohamad Rohaizal is my name. If it's too hard, use BFG. I don't mind.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Choy,

There's some truth in that... but if the recommended dosage cause algae... then the business plan can throw in the trash liao.
    Vincent - AQ is for everyone, but not for 'u' and 'mi'.
    Why use punctuation? See what a difference it makes:
    A woman, without her man, is nothing.
    A woman: without her, man is nothing.

Feedback Score
    please pardon my ignorance, but what does the E15 do?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    If i am not wrong, contains K too.

BC

Feedback Score
    ----------------
    On 10/18/2002 10:50:20 PM

dennerle E15 is FE/iron
    ----------------
    So it's good for plants with red in them?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    excuse me... doesn't base fertilisers (JBL or Dernelle already have Fe in it).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast