Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: What tankmates do you put with your plecos?

What tankmates do you put with your plecos?

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Interested to know what kind of tankmates you have in your pleco tank. I have cardinals and rummynose, thinking of adding cories like the pymry (spelling) cories? But the "pymry" seems to be a top and medium dweller instead of roaming at the bottom...

Interested to know what kind of tankmates you have in your pleco tank. I have cardinals and rummynose, thinking of adding cories like the pymry (spelling) cories? But the "pymry" seems to be a top and medium dweller instead of roaming at the bottom...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    what kind of tankmates you have in your pleco tank.
    ----------------
    I have cories and bleeding hearts []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !
    Seeking for the Ultimate Diving Adventure !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    i don't have any corys in my pleco tank (or at least not yet), after seeing the way they eat in their own tank. [:0]

corys are not shy, so they tend to rush for the food. so by the time the plecos decide to move, only left water to drink. []

lighter, i think c. habrosus do go to the bottom of the tank for food too...
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Me red platies. Lot of them!!! they can stop bleeding I bought them 1 buck a pack meant for LH feeder.[]

akoh: Didnt your cories eat away all the food? Or you feed your plecos after dark?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    akoh: Didnt your cories eat away all the food? Or you feed your plecos after dark?
    ----------------
    Lighter, I usually feed my plecos and cories with a small mixture of bio-fish foods, algae wafers, 51% Protein Carni. sinking pellets and blood worms! [] enuff for everbodies lah !. Feedings are usually alternate day and at night before I hit the sack []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    allen, my guess is that your corys in your pleco tank are a bit overweight? []

i've my L046 in my cory tank. while my corys are not very slim [:] , my L046 are just nice.

but my other plecos in their own tank are not exactly slim! [:0] maybe i should consider tranfering my fatties/biggies (c. aeneus) to the pleco tank. if i can get them out... [:]

ah, that'll free some space for me to get somemore corys lah! []
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    allen, my guess is that your corys in your pleco tank are a bit overweight? []
    ----------------
    Flor! yah ! they are ! beli fat ! []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !