Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Practical Fish Keeping April 2008 Issue

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Town
    Posts
    2,259
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    397
    Country
    Singapore

    Practical Fish Keeping April 2008 Issue

    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

    Advertise here

    Advertise here
    Hi guys,

    I would like to check with some of you who buy the magazine.
    Is it too late to get the April issue?
    I just realized there is an article on some L-numbers in this issue.
    Thanks!
    celticfish
    It is a good day to die!!!
    I finally uploaded an avatar and Cupid is dead!!!


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Coughing Hills, Singapore
    Posts
    2,586
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    56
    Country
    Malaysia
    Don't think it's too late. I seem to have the impression that they were never sold on time, i.e. the month's issue starts selling from 1st of the month.

    I *think* Borders will carry the month's issue from 2nd week onwards (same as Kinokuniya)?

    In other smaller magazine stalls, you can find them from 3rd to 4th weeks onwards (this I am definitely sure).

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Town
    Posts
    2,259
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    397
    Country
    Singapore
    Goes to show how much time I spend at the magazine section...
    Thanks for the information Quixotic!
    celticfish
    It is a good day to die!!!
    I finally uploaded an avatar and Cupid is dead!!!


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,169
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    10
    Country
    Singapore
    as of 1st week of april, borders didn't have it...haven't checked since then.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    841
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    6
    Country
    Singapore
    I might want to grab this magazine too. Only available at Borders?!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Town
    Posts
    2,259
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    397
    Country
    Singapore
    Went down to both Borders and Kinokuniya.
    Both places had PFK and TFH in bulk.
    BUT!... it is the March issue...
    At least I'm early rather than late.
    celticfish
    It is a good day to die!!!
    I finally uploaded an avatar and Cupid is dead!!!


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,169
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    10
    Country
    Singapore
    haha good i'm not too late for the april issue!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    841
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    6
    Country
    Singapore
    Got my copy from the Mama store in Holland Village.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    584
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    5
    Country
    Singapore
    What's the highlights in April issue ?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Town
    Posts
    2,259
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    397
    Country
    Singapore
    Thanks for the headsup.

    This issue has a writeup on L-numbers.
    That's what perk my interest on this issue.
    celticfish
    It is a good day to die!!!
    I finally uploaded an avatar and Cupid is dead!!!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    841
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    6
    Country
    Singapore
    http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.u...s/magazine.php

    Actually I prefer reading our forum :P

    There was a really nice river setup in this issue and some writeup on L numbers

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    4,923
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Images
    375
    Country
    Japan
    a bit boring really that article... i thought it was going to cover more.. maybe it was just my expectation

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •