Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Help! Need the instruction manual for 2028

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Anyone with the above to lend me? I'm now stuck with the connector. Cannot seem to attach it to the main unit. On the connector, there's this switch which closes and opens the valves for water flow (Hope u know what I mean). Then I dunno how to attach it back after taking it out for washing! And the manual is lost... []

Anyone can scan the manual and send it to [email protected], or if you know what I mean, can explain to me?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    hi nick

ensure that the main valve lever is pulled all the way back where it is almost touching the round primer pump. If it is half the way, depress the red button on the right side of the filter head. At the same time pull the main valve lever back.

next check the main valve unit. Look through the nozzle and it should be completely close but two white flow ball. If it is not pull back the red lever in between the inflow and outflow nozzle.

once this is done, place the main valve unit back onto the filter head. The main valve lever has a grey arm and must be above the red lever of the main valve unit. Gentle push back the main valve lever and everything should be fine.

I do still have the manual guidebook and its no problem giving it to you as I have several copies of it.
    [email protected]
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The title below my name does not make me a guru...listen at your own risk!...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Thanks, David. Your explanation is very precise and easy to understand. You make my day. Cheers! []

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    anytime nick.......
    [email protected]
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The title below my name does not make me a guru...listen at your own risk!...