Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: CO2 canister

Feedback Score

CO2 canister

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Can someone recommend some good canister and how should it be fitted with? Or any good sites to recommend for viewing? How abt pricing? 1.5L-5L range, what are their prices and if getting a set, how much would it roughly cost? I just got a small CO2 canister with diffuser for my 2ft tank but I think I'll let my smaller 2ft tank to use it(those with narrow width) with riccia planting. Thinking of getting another one soon but budget consicous.
    Regards,
    Brigitte

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    imo chan has the best offer . 5l for $150 and you can exchange your empty bottle for a refilled one for $15 on the spot.

Feedback Score
    tat means we r not getting back the same bottle rite? but how if we buy the more expensive canister and got back the cheaper ones? Cannot rite? how abt refilling? I thought it only cost abt $5-8 for those canisters with markings?

Also, can anyone tell me where to find refill centre at west side? i think i got some problem carrying it ard. I already tried taking mrt with the canister and felt abit weird cos alot of people staring. Can't always take cab just to refill tank from west to east side rite?
    Regards,
    Brigitte

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    it's not a matter of right or wrong .
    you return your empty bottle and he gives you a bottle filled with co2 ( providing you have paid him )[]
    there's no need to buy expensive bottle cos after x nos of years you will have to send your bottle for a test and if your bottle does not pass the test it will be destroyed on the spot [:0]
    so no matter what you only need the bottle for co2 and nothing else .. if milk is so cheap why buy the cow ?[]

Feedback Score
    Mainly becos, cow can produce milk but milk cant produce cow, therefore cow is more expensive. kekeke []