Nobody wants to play...
okie.. Auntie told me that last thursday a batch of 5 L333 will arrive at C328... No chance to confirm yet...
Nobody wants to play...
okie.. Auntie told me that last thursday a batch of 5 L333 will arrive at C328... No chance to confirm yet...
Pleco and Cory Idiot Savant
L46,L66,L333,L48,L201,L134,BN,L184,L168sand others...

Nothing to report, just a few pieces here and there, hardly exciting stuff for now...

I saw L333 still in the bags this afternoon. There are some other plecos but i can't reach the other bags. Too many
There is also 1 piece of what i think is a very nice L270 (broad defined stripes) in the tank where the big L52 or L168 are housed in.
Eugene (^_^)
De Dwergcichlide Fanatiek
Now swimming: Plecos and Apistogrammas
There are L168? how many pieces? How big?!
Pleco and Cory Idiot Savant
L46,L66,L333,L48,L201,L134,BN,L184,L168sand others...
Anyone sighted any L129s recently?

I'm not certain if they are indeed L168. But they do look like the butterfly plecos. Quite a few pieces, very flat with stripes. Size around 3 to 4inches. Adult pieces.
L129 is also available in C328.
For people who like L128, there are afew pieces with very nice dots from head to tail.
Eugene (^_^)
De Dwergcichlide Fanatiek
Now swimming: Plecos and Apistogrammas
thanks for the heads up Eugene, i'll drop by tonight to take a look and perhaps get one for my office tankquite tempted to try out plecos but cannot do so at home due to my lady's extreme dislike for plecos
ended work too late today to go down unfortunately. made a call down to enquire if L129 was still available and was told that uncle/auntie both couldn't tell which was L129looks like i'll have to give it a miss as i can't be sure i can positively id =(
I am pretty sure there are at least 2 pieces of L129 at C328 as of 10.30pm today
Pleco and Cory Idiot Savant
L46,L66,L333,L48,L201,L134,BN,L184,L168sand others...

L333 left 2 pieces![]()
Nicholas
Newbie en el cichlid enano
Oh yes... very nice pieces... am sorely tempted :P
Pleco and Cory Idiot Savant
L46,L66,L333,L48,L201,L134,BN,L184,L168sand others...

Someone told me you were there. Was Gecko with you?
Haha
Nicholas
Newbie en el cichlid enano
savant can you pm me the price of the L129s?
i probably need help from one of the more experienced guys here to id if i were to go get haha
Haha... Well spotted, nicholas... sorry I couldnt come say hi... was rushing off...
illumnae, I have no idea how much they cost as I have not purchased these guys in a while... I rather suspect they are on the lower end of the pleco price spectrum...
If you need someone to id them for you, do let me know...
Pleco and Cory Idiot Savant
L46,L66,L333,L48,L201,L134,BN,L184,L168sand others...

Haha... so the guy with you was Gecko ah?
Haha.. I was there with some apistogramma brothers![]()
Nicholas
Newbie en el cichlid enano
Bookmarks