Country
    Singapore

plant ID pls! (Pennywort)

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    guys, pls help to ID this pennywort!

is this plant Hygrocotyle Ranunculoides?

i'm on a 2ft low tech tank w/36w PL with excel and flourish dosing. is that ok?

Feedback Score
    Country
    England
    Looks very much like mine which is supposedly Hydrocotyle Verticillata. I can't be 100% certain though. I can say for sure its not Hydrocotyle Leucocephala due to each stem having its own leaf. Anyone here have any more experience of this plant, i'm very new to Hydrocotyle species...

As for your ferts what Flourish are you dosing? I use the 4 which i'm aware of, there may be more i don't know. I use Flourish Excel, Flourish Phosphorous, Flourish Nitrogen, Flourish Potassium. Depends on what results you want with what you dose.
    Verminator

Aquatic fanatic and keen learner of aquascaping

The canvas is what you make it...

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by Verminator View Post
    Looks very much like mine which is supposedly Hydrocotyle Verticillata. I can't be 100% certain though. I can say for sure its not Hydrocotyle Leucocephala due to each stem having its own leaf. Anyone here have any more experience of this plant, i'm very new to Hydrocotyle species...

As for your ferts what Flourish are you dosing? I use the 4 which i'm aware of, there may be more i don't know. I use Flourish Excel, Flourish Phosphorous, Flourish Nitrogen, Flourish Potassium. Depends on what results you want with what you dose.
    i'm using Flourish Excel and Flourish (the comprehensive one).