Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 42 of 42

Thread: 1.5ft June 2008 rescape

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Telok Blangah, SGP
    Posts
    10,216
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Images
    78
    Country
    Singapore
    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

    Advertise here

    Advertise here
    Quote Originally Posted by fishking View Post
    Hi Shadow..nice and simple layout...When I put my face near my computer screen to look at your picture, I felt like I was walking in a park with a tree growing beside me...hehehe...eh...how come you took out the CO2 equipment from your last picture?
    Thanks that the ideas, so I guess I’m successfully convey the message

    It was time for filter maintenance, so everything take out. Might as well use the time for photo taking
    Last edited by Shadow; 2nd Nov 2008 at 23:42.
    -Robert
    Aquascaping is a marriage between Art and Farming
    My Blog: http://aquatic-art.blogspot.com/

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Telok Blangah, SGP
    Posts
    10,216
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Images
    78
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by YiDaLi View Post
    I second that bro fishking.. When I saw his posting (pictures of his set up), I thought I saw a tree... Nicely done!!!
    I'm going to set up mine very soon. Am still wondering how to? Any guidance anyone?
    Do you have something in mind that you want to do? You can start a thread in Aquascaping section, mention your tank size, light wattage and what kind of scape you want to do. I'm sure other bro will chip in in no time
    -Robert
    Aquascaping is a marriage between Art and Farming
    My Blog: http://aquatic-art.blogspot.com/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •