Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Lazy SAE

Feedback Score

Lazy SAE

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    I recently bought 4 SAEs from Pet Safrai - damn ex I must say. They were swimming aimlessly at first, I put that due to a new environment.

Now, 3 of my SAEs seem to have become like 'spoilt' fishes. Instead of working hard in clearing my algae, they just laze around, play 'catching' with each other, grooming each other and chasing my tetras and shrimps. Only 1 is really hard at work, doing what he is suppose to do. He's the biggest of the 3 so I suppose he is the most mature and avoid the childish behaviour the other 3 exhibits.

I dunno if any of you have similar experience but I must say this is really funny.

I think your SAEs are spoilt. My SAEs were bought when they were about 2-3cm and they've been eating algae all this while even though they get some bloodworms in the evening. They're nearly 2" now and still eating algae

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Mine will work if there isn't better food around. Mine will steal from my tetras their flake and FBW. so I have to see where I dump the food. I use my tweezers to clamp on to the flakes and distribute them to the tetras and avoid my SAEs. kinda cruel to see them so frustrated at times []