Images
    Country
    Singapore

AZOO MH lights

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    I saw this MH lights at Rainbow. The light sits on stands very much like how Atman light does.

Have anyone tried this? Any feedback?

This definitely looks like a good option for people who do not want to drill holes on ceiling just to install MH pendents.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    hi nicky

i have seen it myself however, for the price it is retailed at, there are quite afew good brands to compare with. The next problem is the stand itself it is designed with a downward pointing 'C' to grip the vertical glass...unless one's tank does not have a side brace, a 2x150watts MH lighthood that houses 2 ingitors and 2 ballast can get quite heavy to be supported by the side brace as it is not meant to hold such weight?
    [email protected]
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The title below my name does not make me a guru...listen at your own risk!...

Feedback Score
    ----------------
    On 1/9/2003 12:09:04 AM

i have seen it myself however, for the price it is retailed at, there are quite a few good brands to compare with....
    ----------------
    hi, what other brands offer MH lights sitting on tank? any shops selling in SG?

thanks.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    the other brand that i have seen so far besides Azoo is OceanFree.....but the stand design is pretty much the same as the Azoo ones....what i am referring to are the ceiling suspended like...Acadia, Dupla, Bioplast, Aquamedic, and some others i have seen at aquamart.
    [email protected]
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The title below my name does not make me a guru...listen at your own risk!...