Feedback Score

Proper Collection Codes – Fish Bought from Gathering

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Proper Collection Codes – Fish Bought from Gathering

Hi all,

I might sound like an old grandfather, but I will still like to address this issue again. Please maintain proper population and collection code for those who had bought fish from us during the gathering.

Please do not mixed with species that you had bought previously from LFS, even though they are of the same species. Unless you are sure that they share the same population and collection codes.

I hope we will all take the effort to maintain the population and collection code.

Regards,
    Gwee Sia Meng
    AKA 08742
    SAA 163
    Fish List

Feedback Score
    Hi Sia Meng
    What is LFS? Is it a name of a fish shop in Singapore? Do they have the reputation of selling mixed-breed killies?

Anyway, sad to tell you that the breeding pair of Amphy. Australe chocolate that I bought from you at the gathering was discovered dead in my fish tank this morning. How disappointing.

I was hoping to see at least the male killie growing long and flowy fins just like those I have seen in pictures posted in killies.com, and there goes the money & time I spent on them as well.

Initially, they were placed in my planted aquarium with cardinal tetras. The female stabilised earlier and was slightly bolder than the male. I doubt the male ate at all since Saturday. The tetras would sometimes disturb the male killie.

Yesterday night, I transferred them to another tank, hoping they will do better and this morning, they are gone.

I hope the 4 gardneri frys that I bought from the gathering will survive.

Felix

Feedback Score
    What is LFS? Is it a name of a fish shop in Singapore? Do they have the reputation of selling mixed-breed killies?
    Local Fish Shop. Most of the LFS sell killifish without proper population and collection codes. These killifish are either from Taiwan or Malaysia.

Anyway, sad to tell you that the breeding pair …. How disappointing.
    Don’t feel disappointed, come over to my place next weekend, I will give you a male.

Initially, they were placed in my planted aquarium with cardinal tetras. ….Yesterday night, I transferred …morning, they are gone.
    I will always encourage people to get their tanks prepared before buying any killifish. Transferring them from tanks to tanks will stress up your fish.

The fish could be under a lot of stress. There were so many hands on the containers during the gathering. Some containers were view at least 20 times before someone decided to take it. L

Regards,
    Gwee Sia Meng
    AKA 08742
    SAA 163
    Fish List