Country
    Singapore

New Moderator

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi, everyone,

I hope you all will join me and give a big round of applause to Jianyang aka Stormhawk, who on my request, has agreed to serve as moderator in "Killies Arena". Please don't get the wrong idea that Ronnie is going to quit his moderator post but I feel as the forum becomes more active, Ronnie could do with some help.

We don't believe in having ranks like senior or junior moderators so Ronnie and Jianyang will work hand-in-hand to make this forum a great place for everyone. Jianyang, being someone who's new to killies, would help to remind us of what it is like to be a beginner sometimes. I do confess, that after so many years in the hobby, I sometimes forget that I was once a beginner too.

Loh K L

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: New Moderator

Jian Yang, welcome to the table of the mad-hatters and honestly, I'm happy to receive a little help, especially when I still have loads of webbies that being backlogged. As and when these are uploaded, I trust you'll all find them tasty tit-bits.

For those who suspects otherwise, I won't quit while I still enjoy yakking here! :wink:
    I'm back & keeping 'em fingers wet,
    Ronnie Lee

Feedback Score
    CONGRADULATIONS ,
    Jian Yang
    Will be looking forwarded to your input.
    Thank you for your willingness to help out,to keep this lovely forum working well.
    Deb Bear
    AKA#08746
    SAA#175

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Thank you to all. I'll do my best as one of the mad-hatters (like Ronnie says )
    Fish.. Simply Irresistable
    Back to Killies... slowly.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Jian Yang,

Congratulation! I'm sure you have been correctly chosen. From the first time we met sometime early this year(remember we were both eyeing at the killies in Biotope?), your vast knowledge on those tonge-twisting latin name had put me in awe! You must go full time into fish breeding after ORD(complete National Service)!

Gan.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Jian Yang,

Welcome on board the "moderatorship". Good to see that we have extra hands in this forum.

Thank you for volunteering which gave me some encouragement !

I hope I can have moderating buddy too at planted tank forum as my experience as a single soul is limited. Fortunately, there are members here who are helpful enough to help answer the questions.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    Congratulations! Stormhawk. It's nice to have more willing people here to help out.
    Au SL

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Thanks to Freddy and Au. Freddy, you can always pick one of the helpful members to be your fellow moderator! :wink:
    Fish.. Simply Irresistable
    Back to Killies... slowly.