Country
    Singapore

Aquarium Münster - Odi Mor for Velvet/Fungal/Bacterial

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Dear all,

Now that my tanks are linked as one, I'm dreadful of a velvet recurrence, which once wiped out my entire collection of nothos.

Aquarium Münster is reputed to work effectively against velvet (Oodinium) and the arising secondary fungal and bacterial infections, but I have only one 20ml bottle which is sufficient to treat 500 litres of aquarium water.

My current total water volume from 2 tanks is about 200L (48"L x 18"W x 14"H + water in sump). Aquarium Volume calculator here.

At 40/20/20 drops (per 100 Litre) on the 1st/3rd/5th day of treatment and I'm not sure if one bottle will be sufficient but just to be safe, I'll be dosing it a little later.

I'd appreciate knowing a local source for this item and please give me a holler if you see it.

BTW, Kwek Leong, would you by chance be making an order for the odi mor? Have you found it to be effective and plant-safe? I'm treating the tanks for a high possibility of fungal infection.

Jian Yang, how's the result with Sera Mycopur on the Betta simplex? According to Sera's page, it doesn't state whether it's safe for filter-bio or plants... neither does Waterlife Protozin.
    I'm back & keeping 'em fingers wet,
    Ronnie Lee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi Ronnie,

I still have a spare bottle of Aquarium Münster. Let me know if you need it.
    Au SL

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Aquarium Münster - Odi Mor for Velvet/Fungal/Bacterial

Quote Originally Posted by RonWill
    BTW, Kwek Leong, would you by chance be making an order for the odi mor? Have you found it to be effective and plant-safe? I'm treating the tanks for a high possibility of fungal infection.
    Ronnie, the Aquarium Munster brand of fish medication has 3 different products. The one you got from me, Odi-Mor is used only for velvet disease. Another one called Fauna-Mor is used against Ick. The 3rd one, which I bought only one bottle as I didn't think it would be a problem in my tanks, is Desa-Mor used for Fungus. I still have that bottle with me, unopened. If you like, it's yours.

Loh K L