Images
    Country
    Singapore

Tips for writing a post - use of message body

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Using message body functions (bold/italic/underline/ etc) can sometime be frustrating when one forgot to start first with the function before typing the text (and follow by the function again after the text). I found a amazingly friendly way to do it. This is how:

1) Type the message

2) At any time, you can use the message body function at any part of the message, simply by highlighting the desired text and then click the body function you wish to use.

That is!

Surprisingly easy, you need not even to click the function twice (first to open and next to close) like you usually do.

Regards,
    Freddy Chng

KL - should this tip be placed as sticky? (If yes, kindly shift it for me as I have no authority to do it here)

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Tips for writing a post - use of message body

Quote Originally Posted by fc
    KL - should this tip be placed as sticky? (If yes, kindly shift it for me as I have no authority to do it here)
    Thanks for the tips, Freddy. I'm one of those who used to labouriously click on the functions twice when I want to put words in italics or in bold. I tried what you said and it works like a charm. I have a feeling though that the more IT-savvy guys here probably already know this short-cut long ago so I won't change your post into a sticky as too many stickies clutter up the forum.

Loh K L