Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: My Moss

My Moss

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi everyone,

I love moss and it keeps me checking out this forum daily to hear the new news/info you all have on it. I go here most because its always ongoing on the topics of moss.

I was wondering if any of you experienced this moss, the one on the big driftwood and if it looks like anything to what you have seen.

http://www.pbase.com/strikerdennis/dennis__tonia

tanks

Dennis

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Oh no, yet another unidentified moss even before we solve the puzzle of the existing ones!!

Dennis, your moss looks very interesting. The stems look a lot thicker than any moss I've seen. Where did you get them? I suppose the scientific name is not known but does it have a common name? If you can send me a few fronds, I will appreciate it very much :smile:

Loh K L

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    woo dennis... really where did you get them... it looks so "fat" it's like you over fed them.... really nice... but really you got to tell us where did you get them.... hehehehe
    If I have a dollar & you have a dollar & we swap, neither is better off. BUT if I have an idea & you have an idea & we swap we are both richer

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    HI It look abit like the one i post sometime back.

Dennis, does your look like this?

thanks
    Best Regards, TS
    PlantLog Garden Cryptocoryne, Bucephalandra .....

I bought the moss as "mini" moss from a friend up in Singapore, I think you know who Mr. Loh. He said he got it from a local shop. Right now the fronds are a bit stringy, a month or so ago, it seemed to be in its prime. Sure I'll send you some, its a bit dirty though.

I think I injected certain steroids into them, i can't remember.

ts168, I think I've seen like a few fronds like that mixed in with the moss.

-Dennis

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by strung_0ut
    I bought the moss as "mini" moss from a friend up in Singapore, I think you know who Mr. Loh. He said he got it from a local shop.
    That's a surprise!! Why is it called "mini moss" when they are so huge?

If you got them from Singapore, then I should be able to find it in one of our local fish shops. So you don't have to send any to me but thanks anyway. I appreciate it very much.

Loh K L

Okay, if your ever in need Mr. Loh, just let me know. Hope this one can be identified.

Thanks,

Dennis