Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: This Place is Great!

Feedback Score

This Place is Great!

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    I've learned more on this website about aquatic mosses than anywhere else and I really enjoy all of the knowledge exchange here. Anyway, I have java moss, riccia and broad-leaf watersprite and was wondering if anyone wanted to trade any x-mas moss, mini-moss or erect moss for it. More importantly this place is very cool.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hello ???

Well, one thing why this is such a cool site is that people here refer to each other by their real name. I'm sure you are not a wicked person at all!

It's nice to see people from all over the world logging in to this forum. Hopefully you can introduce yourself or perhaps just sign off with your real name.

Enjoy yourself here.
    Zulkifli

Feedback Score
    The adjective wicked in my area of New England has both the negative menaing and a very positive one as well, sorry for the mixup but it means "very" good guppies. Hope this clears it up. Ryan.
    Ryan aka wicked_good_guppies

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked_good_guppies
    The adjective wicked in my area of New England has both the negative menaing and a very positive one as well, sorry for the mixup but it means "very" good guppies. Hope this clears it up. Ryan.
    Sorry Ryan if my reply was upsetting.
    I was just playing on the word wicked alone. Welcome to the forum and hopefully along the way we can learn from each other. Do you keep killies BTW?
    Zulkifli

Feedback Score
    No, I guess I am a little selfish in that I don't really have any killies I just really enjoy all of the talk concering the aquatic mosses. I am trying to soak up as much knowledge as I can and hopefully in some way add to whats out there.
    Ryan aka wicked_good_guppies

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Welcome to the forum, Ryan.

Zulkifli, thank you for helping to moderate this place.

Yap, in terms of mosses, Mr Loh has vast experiences in keeping them. Feel free to converse. If you wish to trade, we have a trading forum here too.