Images
    Country
    Singapore

Photo documentation

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Guys and gals, I have finally started on the photo documentation of killies with the first batch of fish donation from Au, comprising Nothobranchius foerschi ‘TZ 91/103’, Nothobranchius rachovii var albino, Simpsonichthys picturatus, Simpsonichthys suzarti ‘South Bahia CI 99’ and Aphyosemiom australe var chocolate.

These close-up photos will be posted on my virtual museum hexazona which is still under construction.

I am looking for contribution of fishes or photos (that meets our "strict" requirements :wink: ). As I'm not good at keeping fishes I ask for fishes (even plain looking females) that have reached adult coloration. I am willing to come and collect them from your place of convenience (only in Singapore please ), return them if you want them back (but cannot guarantee they survive!) or even pay for them (reasonable amount please). However I need to know the specific species, population and collection code if available.

Credit will be given on the pictures in cases where the fishes are given or loaned to us. I will post a sample of what the pics look like later. This is a long-term ongoing project so you can contact us anytime you have suitable specimens (guys and gals at the egg mass orders, hello!! )

The nerds behind hexazona are:Thanks and hope to hear from you all.
    why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.
    hexazona · crumenatum · Galleria Botanica

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Photo documentation

Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    This is a long-term ongoing project so you can contact us anytime you have suitable specimens (guys and gals at the egg mass orders, hello!! )
    Heng Wah,

I take my hat off to you and Ben. I'm sure you 2 must be aware that this is going to be one loooooooooooong term project. It will take a lifetime and you probably won't even cover 10% of the species available

Our eggs just arrived so you will have to wait a while before they are ready for picture-taking. But I have 2 pairs of adult SJOs (VAKA) from the last mass order if you are interested. They aren't very pretty but they are one of the biggest Killies around. Let me know when you want to drop over.

No charge but I'll wring your neck if they die in your hands

Loh K L

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Choy,

I have a pair of Aphyosemion striatum 'Lambarene' at their best colouration at the moment. Can I request to have their 'best moment' taken? Please arrange with me privately. I'll need my dear fish back :wink: .