Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: ADA 2005 ranking.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    413
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Malaysia

    ADA 2005 ranking.

    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

    Advertise here

    Advertise here
    Hi Guys,

    Results are out for 2005--here's the links
    1-400
    http://www.adana.co.jp/pdf/wr05p1j.pdf

    401-820
    http://www.adana.co.jp/pdf/wr05p2j.pdf

    Mr.Loh, remember the Natural Aquatic World where you went and found a nice piece of wood? They just won no.48.

    Here is the picture which i taken few weeks ago. (Sorry for my shaking hand.)
    My new blog about field trip, aquascaping, DIY and etc. http://dominicanrepublica.blogspot.com

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,702
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Singapore

    Re: ADA 2005 ranking.

    Quote Originally Posted by dom
    Mr.Loh, remember the Natural Aquatic World where you went and found a nice piece of wood? They just won no.48.
    Mr Yee's entry was placed at No. 48, Dom? That's great news. Please convey my sincere congratulations to Mr Yee the next time you see him. The ADA contest is of a very high standard. To be placed among the top 50 tanks is certainly a great achievement.

    The picture isn't very clear but it looks like a very mossy tank. Do you know what mosses are there in the tank, Dom? I sent Mr Yee several species a couple of months ago. He called me to say he will be coming for Aquarama but I didn't hear from him when the event was on.

    Please let him know I'll definitely visit his shop the next time I'm in Kuala Lumpur. He has many very nice pieces of driftwoods. In fact, his is the only shop I know that stocks many big and nice pieces. I have never seen a fish shop in Singapore that compares to his, as far as driftwoods are concerned.

    Loh K L

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    413
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Malaysia
    Hi Loh,

    Yes. That is the tank won No.48. I was in his shop yesterday. He was so excited about this. Sorry about my shaking hand. The tank full with weeping moss and a nice root look alike mangrove wood. There are lamp eyes and cherry shrimps in there. Bolbitis, winderlov and some nana.

    The tank is 4x2x2feet. Running with 4 PL-L tubes, an AC fan, CO2 is around 2 bubbles per second.

    The shop with lot of nice woods last 3 weeks. I brought a group of members there and they just bought almost all of their woods. I am waiting for another batch of woods coming in. Gonna rescaping my tank and join ADA next year.

    Cheers,
    Dom
    My new blog about field trip, aquascaping, DIY and etc. http://dominicanrepublica.blogspot.com

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •