Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

IMAX Into The Deep

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Just watched the 3D IMAX "Into the Deep" at GV Grand recently(i.e. Great World City). I thought the effects are quite good since I do not know diving and watching it on the 3D documentary is really great. Sunfishes, mooray eels.... are so close that you seem that you are able to catch it. You are given the 3D spectacle which merged the double image into one... giving the depth to the documentary. By the way...the Lion King shown on the IMAX is a 2D not 3D so if you are watching, watch "Into the Deep".

Maybe you guys wanted to try it..I thought it is better than the science center omnitheater. Or am I mountain tortise...Suaa Koo.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    I got to see it free as a Popular Staff during the launch. [] Not sure if we got to see the whole thing though. We only got half an hour while the timing seem to indicate 1 hr.

One of the more interesting things was to watch the lobster shed it's shell. Always wondered how our shrimps moulted their fitted suit of armour. "Swimming" through the kelp forest was simply breath-taking. Watching brittle stars "run" form the sun star was pretty amazing too. Lots of other stuff...

One thing though, if you can't get the "good" seats, don't watch the 3D movies... its' not worth the money to have distorted views. The good seats are center column, middle (preffered) to back rows.
    Vincent - AQ is for everyone, but not for 'u' and 'mi'.
    Why use punctuation? See what a difference it makes:
    A woman, without her man, is nothing.
    A woman: without her, man is nothing.