After my arowana died last year, because of $ constraint, I kept Ranchu instead. But last barely 9 month before all died.
Dec 08, I started to itch again, after about 2 months leaving the tank filled with water but without fish.
My current set-up:
1. 13 blood parrot (11 normal type and 2 KK)
2. 2 common pleco (looks nice, haha, cost me $1 each) Can help me to ID?
3. 7 albino cory (Albino Cory Cat - Corydoras spp. Started with 8, one died when I crushed it during WC)
4. 6 leopard cory (Leopard Cory Cat - Corydoras julii & trilineatus)
5. 1 Albino pleco ( Started with 2, but 1 very active one went MIA without any reason 2 weeks ago. Did WC but cannot find, not even the body)
6. 1 Golden nugget ( I think it is, my most expensive fish in the tank, but so far been 10 days, never see it eat? Any advice?)
Total set-up currently is 30 fishes, do you think it is over load?
Decorations:
3 DW, 3 coral stones, 5 river stone and one huge granite slate, small pebble inherited from my late arowana.(http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/sh...=1#post6579490)
Filtrations:
1. One 2.5ft OHF (inherited from my arowana) with 300g biohomm, 300g CR, Jap map, cheap filter wool. Added some coral chips to stablise the pH.
2. 1 Atman CF1000 ( just bought in early Jan 09) 2 tier type with 300g CR, 500g Aquaclay, Jap map and cheap filter wool.
Below are the pics:
Can help ID the Pleco, the spotted one??
I have also added 3 K-leaves in my 4x1.5x1.5 tank.
3 days ago, 2 BP spawn in the DW, but yesterday, 95% of eggs are gone. Hope to get some more Pleco, saw some bros selling but not sure of the price. Can bros advice the price for L27 and L270? Can i stock more fishes?
Bookmarks