Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 45

Thread: Shrimp Farm V2.0

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Curitiba / Paraná
    Posts
    129
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Brazil

    Shrimp Farm V2.0

    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

    Advertise here

    Advertise here
    Hello friends

    I was inspired by many tanks of the RCS here in forum and I decided change my shrimps Crystal Red of the tank . I would like opinions to layout. I would like know what change to improve the appearance of the tank. I hope your comments. Sorry for English. Today I am forgotten


    Pictures...

    Front view



    Close-up
    \

    Thanks to all...

    Cheers...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,149
    Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Country
    Singapore

    Re: Shrimp Farm V2.0

    I feel that some mid size rocks, those rocks that has character, place it around infront(not too much), especially when those shrimps walking on those stones, it really look so nice. Shrimps and rocks, they matched perfectly IMO, than plant or moss alone.

    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! TIME TO LAY BACK AND RELAX!
    A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Begins With A Single Step

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    27
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Viet Nam

    Re: Shrimp Farm V2.0

    It looks nice .

    I dont like sand because after 1 month the sandbeach is really dirty :/

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    102
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Singapore

    Re: Shrimp Farm V2.0

    Very natural looking IMHO. Nice!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Curitiba / Paraná
    Posts
    129
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Brazil

    Re: Shrimp Farm V2.0

    Blue33: thanks for your comment bro. I agree with you...I search for the rock to insert in the tank.

    tutusik: I agree too. After I insert the sand white I see with make the bad business. I search one sand of the color of the sand of the ADA.

    Blades: Thanks bro. I happy your enjoy. I go change something and i posting here the evolution.

    More one picture

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    27
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Viet Nam

    Re: Shrimp Farm V2.0

    is it optiwhite tank?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    392
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Singapore

    Re: Shrimp Farm V2.0

    Andre,
    I think you selected very nicely your hardscape, in particular your drift wood. Its just the right size for your tank. Because its small enough, your tank looks like a 3 to 4 ft tank from the front. I think that is really very very nice.

    Paul Apisto Noobie

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kuching
    Posts
    134
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Malaysia

    Re: Shrimp Farm V2.0

    can your table support the weight of your tank?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Curitiba / Paraná
    Posts
    129
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Brazil

    Re: Shrimp Farm V2.0

    tutusik: Thanks for your comment.

    Craftsman:Thanks for your comment... really its was not easy found driftwood this size. I happy your enjoy.

    Cloud-Strife: Yes... the table support the weight of my tank.

    This holiday i am take some pictures... i hope all enjoy...

    Click for large











  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kuching
    Posts
    134
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Malaysia

    Re: Shrimp Farm V2.0

    geeee .. andre ... how much do you spend on those shrimps ? or you breed them yourself?

    Until now I still don't dare to keep CRS bcos of the price.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Curitiba / Paraná
    Posts
    129
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Brazil

    Re: Shrimp Farm V2.0

    Thanks for your comment Cloud-Strife... i was initial with 5 CRS. All you see is children of the parents. And day after day i see one new children run in the tank.
    The price here in Brazil is aproximatelly U$ 4.00.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Curitiba / Paraná
    Posts
    129
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Brazil

    Re: Shrimp Farm V2.0

    One little macro...



    Cheers

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    West
    Posts
    350
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

    Re: Shrimp Farm V2.0

    Oh my goodness I didn't think you have THAT many shrimps in the tank until i saw this picture! No wonder you call it 'shrimp farm'


  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    United_States

    Re: Shrimp Farm V2.0

    Amazing scape. Bet your shrimp are very very happy with their home.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    far far west
    Posts
    19
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Singapore

    Re: Shrimp Farm V2.0

    nice nice.... bro what is the grade of your CRS...


    BK - 9065 8818

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Curitiba / Paraná
    Posts
    129
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Brazil

    Re: Shrimp Farm V2.0

    Xianghao: Thanks Xianghao... really have many shrimps in the tank...

    BenBOMB: Thanks...i happy you enjoy..

    benkam88: bro, here in brazil only have the grade C,B and A.
    I have this tree class together.

    Now the photos are of another species of shrimp that I have this aquarium. This is called neon shrimp ([i] Potimirim glabra [/ i]). Compared with the Red Crystal, say that he is''demoted''more and more fat, but not greater in length. Although not very colorful and exotic, it is the desire and in my view is so beautiful and charming as the other shrimp of''race''. They have more than one year and was the rare times I saw the pups swimming in a fish tank, including an appearance very different from what I used to see.

    Let the pictures:






    And here the newest resident of the tank ...
    Neritina


    I hope your enjoy...

    Best Cheers to all

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    146
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Malaysia

    Re: Shrimp Farm V2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by tutusik View Post
    It looks nice .

    I dont like sand because after 1 month the sandbeach is really dirty :/
    why sand beach get dirty in a month? Is it diffcult to maintain?

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    38
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Singapore

    Re: Shrimp Farm V2.0

    that snail is beautiful!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    27
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    4
    Country
    Singapore

    Smile Re: Shrimp Farm V2.0

    Why is there heater in your crs tank ?????

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    541
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    10
    Country
    Singapore

    Re: Shrimp Farm V2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by aqua2525 View Post
    Why is there heater in your crs tank ?????
    Brazil weather cold during winter?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •