Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Grindal Worms!

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    hi bros, i am interested in starting this grindal worm culture. does anybody here have a space starter culture that i can buy? really want my killies to grow healthy. now they are on pure bbs but my fries are growing very fast and tried offering them powdered tetra micropellets but they seem to ignore them. now they are growing so bigger and bigger each day and growing so fast that pretty soon they cannot feed on bbs anymore. please help. i will really appreciate if any bro can help me start gw culture. i dont know where to get the worms from to start it.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

I have, you may text me @ 9643 7176

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Hi anyone still selling grindal worms, would like to get it watapps me at 81574515. Tnx.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

I have a question for those who have successfully kept grindal worms before. What temperature were they kept in?

From the several articles that I've read online they cited that they prefer lower temps, but are more resistant to higher temperature as compared to white worms (wikipedia). Another site stated that they do well in mid 80s fahrenheit (29.4 celsius), and stops producing at mid 90s (35 celsius) (another source).

I'm interested in getting a culture myself and maintaining them. So, am I right to assume that they will do fine in SG's climate/temperature?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

You can be rest assured that grindal worms do well in our tropical climate. Take note to keep these critters in a dark place. When I had cultures of them, I fed them on friskies cat kribbles. The population exploded within a matter of time and I had not have any problems harvesting them for my fish.

Keep the cultures well covered as they tend to attract flies to lay eggs in your culture.
    Currently keeping large predatory fish 🐟

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

That is good to hear. I will take note to keep them in dark places and keep them well covered (and ventilated).

Anyone have any grindal worm culture to sell/offer? I do not need those ready to harvest types, just need an ample amount to grow them. Can you leave me a private message?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

aquamark on carousell, meet up is at Queenstown mrt.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Hi, anyone with a cheap quick starter for grindal worms? Looking to kick start this as well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123