


Hi all,
I've been a member here for a while and thought I'd post some pictures of my office two footer.
Some specs of the tank
The hardware
2ft x 1.2ft x 1.5ft custom tank by N30
ADA wood and rocks
Gex soil
Ehiem 2236
Turbine fan + Aircon (21c ~ 25c)
4tube T5 lights
CO2
The flora
Layer Moss on the driftwood
Hemianthus callitrichoides "Cuba"
Hairgrass
Java fern
The fauna
CRS
Oto
1 Amano shrimp
Celestial pearl daino
This is how it first started out.
![]()






I had some melting of the crypts and UG I had initially so it was removed and replaced with hair grass.
Not a pleasant experience and would only recommend it to be planted minimal water in the tank.
![]()



Growing slow and steadily!
![]()



More visible growth!
![]()



Struggled with quite a few kinds of algae but all in small amounts so I dosed with some Excel which killed some of my Dainos (and all of the algae) but the shrimps were not affected.
I increased CO2 by 1.5 bubbles and reduced ferts. No algae problems faced till now with clean and clear water.
![]()



Very nice, i like your moss growth
wow!!! can't wait for it alllllll to grow out! nice work!






This is really nice! Puts my office pico tanks to shame![]()
Corydoras - Sterbai, Leopard, Bronze, Albino, Pepper, Similis, Pygmaeus, Habrosus, Hastatus, Tail-Spot
Loaches - Clown, Red-Tailed Squirrel, Yoyo, Zodiac, Crimson, Banded/Spotted Kuhli, Zebra, Blue Botia, Kubotai
Others - L181, C/S/GAEs, Otos, Dwarf/Thai/Honey Gouramis, Spotted/Smiling Cat, Shark Cat, Percula Clown (SW), Cinnamon Anemonefish (SW)...
Happy Shrimps - CRS, Sakura/RCS, Malayan, Yamato, Green Shrimps, Dancing Shrimp (SW)




Wow your small patches of HC turn out great. But the hair grass don't seems to spread.






So bro, you got to keep us update of your tank yeah?
It looks really good. i actually think that HC all the way will be very nice...



wow nice choice of woods.. with your layer moss growing, its really starting to look like a tree..
the growth of your moss on the ''branches'' worked really well![]()






Bookmarks