Feedback Score

Seahorse Vs Mushrooms

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi GuYs!

M neW hEre..cOurtEsy of KelstoRm.

/ m lking 4 rare se@horses (rEd,oRangE, dRagoNS, Pygmy...nOt so Rare onEs l/ke YellOw blAh blAh)

MushRooms? ColouRed ones...BubbLe b/ue...P/nk...PurpLe...

Any1 koe wheRe / can geT such?

Pls @dv/se...

hi L/o
    u can try aquamart..i think they sell captive breed seahorse.
    kuda seahorse(yellow or black) comes in pretty often. my fren told me tt heong leong once brought in red ones.so far hv not seen pgymy wans though
    and har?mushroom corals?can find almost anywhere wat...reefworld has nice wans too.
    Acroporids and Tridacnids

Feedback Score
    H/ sp/ff!

Tks heaPs 4 d replY...

As siLLy as I maY souNd...buT wherE iS AquaMart & HeOng LEong? aDDreSS pls...

ReefwOrlD dUn havE anY blUe buBBle musHroomS now.

Tks aga/n 4 ya EarliEr reply.

ShALL wa/t 4 ya next....

L/o

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    wah cao.. Lionel.. finally u decided to come into the forum.. thanks for 'giving' me face after so much persuasion.. sigh..[] anyway.. On behalf of all the admin and moderators in the forum.. Welcome to Aquaticquotient.

Colored mushrooms are hard to come by and usually very ex. usually ard the region of 20 - 100 + for rarer ones perhaps? they dun come cheap..that is for sure..anyway, just to let u know.. such stuff are usually coveted by aquarists.. like myself.. hahaha.. so.. it is usually first come first serve basis.. but me will keep a lookout for u as promised... can u trust me to get healthy and nice looking ones for u?
    As for seahorses, nowadays, those kinda colors are hardly seen in the aquarium trade.. if possible, get those normal ones and try to breed them successfully b4 trying other species.. they are near extinction [][] or their numbers are dwindling so much that they cannot recuperate in numbers fast enuff.. try out the normal ones if u have too.. i know it look nice.. but that piece might be the last one in the entire world.. a bit drama.. i know.. but u get the drift right?[]

p.s: aquamart is next to reborn.. u champion leh.. u told me u went to reborn.. then aquamart next to it, u dun know.. cartoon leh.. lionel.. hahaha

Kelvin
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    Hee-H@ KelStOrm!

U koE me Lar...veRy blUr...eVen thOugh I've BeeN 2 reBorn...AquaMart?

W@s a liTTle conFused as I'Ve seeN thEm seLLing SeaHorses b4....sEEms like th ONl Mar/ne stuFF thEy seLL r uglY
    l kiNG ClAms....

HeOng Leong? Where At?

Kel...HoW me OranGe-BandeD p/pef/sh dOing @ ya PlaCe?

KuFF...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Doing just fine my friend.. however the anemones that u gave me, the clowns now going to them leh.. sigh..[]
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Lionel,
    i have shifted the topic on bird to the classified forum.. coz later ppl think that there is a aquatic bird(new species).. available.. haha.. i know there is bird wrasses.. but it have scales and not feathers.. hahah.. hope u dun mind..

Kelvin[]

Feedback Score
    Hi KeL!

No prblemO @ aLL!

Sorr/e 'bOut d miSplacEmenT...

kuFF...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    just an update.. your banded fish, is feeding already.. but tends to hide at times.. hahaha
    [] kelvin