Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Tian Fu (Woodlands) Closed down

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Woodlands, Singapore
    Posts
    1,794
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Singapore

    Tian Fu (Woodlands) Closed down

    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

    Advertise here

    Advertise here
    Hi Vinz,

    I am Woodlander who lives near to Tian Fu. Tian Fu have been closed down for a few months, you can remove Tian Fu from the LFS. =) Still figuring my way around.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    60
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Singapore

    Re: Tian Fu (Woodlands) Closed down

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Whale View Post
    Hi Vinz,

    I am Woodlander who lives near to Tian Fu. Tian Fu have been closed down for a few months, you can remove Tian Fu from the LFS. =) Still figuring my way around.
    You're in luck. Biotope just moved there:

    Biotope Aquarium
    Blk 167 Woodlands St 11 #02-19
    Singapore 730167
    Republic of Singapore
    www.biotope.sg

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Woodlands, Singapore
    Posts
    1,794
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Singapore

    Re: Tian Fu (Woodlands) Closed down

    Yep, I just realised too.

    Too bad I am quite sick now. So transferring from night shift to day shift to recuperate. Once I garner more strength, I will stop by, going out to inerchange can take me 30mins due to the slow bus cycle.

    Can take 45mins just to reach Biotope.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    819
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    22
    Country
    Singapore

    Re: Tian Fu (Woodlands) Closed down

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Whale View Post
    Yep, I just realised too.

    Too bad I am quite sick now. So transferring from night shift to day shift to recuperate. Once I garner more strength, I will stop by, going out to inerchange can take me 30mins due to the slow bus cycle.

    Can take 45mins just to reach Biotope.
    Why not take MRT and walk to Biotope. Very near MRT
    Regards
    William

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Woodlands, Singapore
    Posts
    1,794
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Singapore

    Re: Tian Fu (Woodlands) Closed down

    Okies people, I have visited BioTope already, but I am also stocking at Aqua Trading. Both shops have different products. This post is for Vinz to remove Tian Fu -.-" from the LFS Listings.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Upper Thomson
    Posts
    617
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Singapore

    Re: Tian Fu (Woodlands) Closed down

    just to add on, GO NATURE in yishun closed down a few months ago, this shop used to be across the field from AQUA STAR

    Blue whale, i live in upper thompson and visit most LFS or all in yishun area. You could try to go to all of them as they are very near each other.

    Can go to

    That aquarium

    KS aquatics & Co

    Soon Heng fishtanks tropical fish dealer

    ...........should be a total of six in yishun area near AQUA STAR
    Cheers,
    JJ


  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Woodlands, Singapore
    Posts
    1,794
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Singapore

    Re: Tian Fu (Woodlands) Closed down

    Occassionally got go Serangoon. Although Rainbow is expensive but most of the tetras that I like is sold there. I am not tempting myself at the moment until i have set up the new tank properly first.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    8,961
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    104
    Country
    Singapore

    Re: Tian Fu (Woodlands) Closed down

    Thanks. Will update.
    Vincent - AQ is for everyone, but not for 'u' and 'mi'.
    Why use punctuation? See what a difference it makes:
    A woman, without her man, is nothing.
    A woman: without her, man is nothing.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •