Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

My Shrimp Tank Pics

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    These are some pics of my 1ft shrimp tank. It was set up with my under-utilised quarantine tank and liberty filter. Comments are welcome [] .

Front View

Another view

Shrimp feeding frenzy

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    wei cheng, you have to remove the last pic, we don't allow orgy picutres here.
    why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.
    hexazona · crumenatum · Galleria Botanica

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi Kingpin

still prefer your five feet set up, care to the show the most recent picture.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    KingPin, that's a great idea. I've a 16inch quarantine tank which has been running fishless for weeks now. [:]

Big leafy Anubias sp. with moss in front/bottom - nice.

Noticed there's no gravel. So wben you need to quarantine some fishes, do you just move everything into a basin or pail?
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Woodduck,
    I posted my 5ft pics recently. You can do a search on it. However, I hands itcy and rescaped again a few days after I posted those pics . My fishes must be cursing me, always disturbing them and reallocating their terrorities [], that they all got confused.

Coryfav,
    Nowadays lazy to quarantine my fishes. I just try my best to choose the healthiest fishes when I buy from LFS. Not the best method to introduce them to the main tank [] .

Do you think I should get some fine sand, like those benny and simon have in their 2ft and 1ft cube respectively. Not intending to plant, but thought it might look nicer.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi kingpin,

Are those shrimps from me?

If they are glad that they are turning out great.

kingpin, care to share what you feed the shrimps with? and how do you deal with mosquito breeding without fishes in it?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi hoppinghippo,

How are your shrimps too.

Sent you a PM too.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Yup Sims. The tiger shrimps are from you. So far, 2 went to shrimp heaven. The rest are doing fine. There is also a bee shrimp mixed up with the tigers.
    Hope that they will be fine.

Hippo,
    I feed them with algae wafers. Just a crumb per day. As you can see from the 3rd pic. The shrimps love it. As for mosquitoes...my liberty filter is creating some small ripples on the surface. Hope it can prevent the mosquitoes from breeding.