Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: I present to GAP

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    60
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Spain

    I present to GAP

    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

    Advertise here

    Advertise here
    Hello friends, some time we have been working for me and some friends set up a aquascaping group , today is my pleasure to introduce to this group, GAP, we have created a page and I put a link to your main page, since the "index" (indice) you can access everything in it, since the presentation of the membership, a photo gallery, interviews etc etc
    I leave the link, and look, you can criticize what you want
    greetings
    http://gap.webcindario.com/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,639
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

    Re: I present to GAP

    nice website , love the blue bay mahaual


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,011
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    78
    Country
    Singapore

    Re: I present to GAP

    very nice,

    any english translation
    ~ Ā q u ã O b s έ Ş Ş i ŏ ŋ ~
    Once you pop, You can't Stop
    http://aquaobsession.blogspot.com/

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    60
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Spain

    Re: I present to GAP

    Thank you very much ,in the coming days we will put a translator on the page .
    regards

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •