Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: urgently need help for my tank...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

urgently need help for my tank...

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Recently i had bought some plants and after puting into my tank alot of my shrimps die. I did soak the new plant in another tank before puting into my shrimp tank..Is there anything i can do now and what is the reason of my shrimp keep dying.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: urgently need help for my tank...

More details like tank parameters, what plants and what shrimps would be good.

If you suspect it is the plant, I would remove it from the tank and do a water change, test water parameters if you haven't already and keep monitoring the situation.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

How did you put into your shrimps tank? It can be because you disturb the soil. It is also possible due to the fertilizer use on the plants farm. Normally you need to rinse before putting it into your tank but yo already soak it at other tank. How long did you soak it? Always discard those wool that come with the plants.
    -Robert
    Aquascaping is a marriage between Art and Farming
    My Blog: http://aquatic-art.blogspot.com/

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Did you wash the plant before droping in? if yes that less likely is the plant or your's is not a water plant, never encounter this before, maybe try removing it 1st and do some water change, monitor your shrimp for sometime, any picture of the plant and the parameter of your tank like kailath say
    20+10 Gallon Tank Link | Light55w(PL) and Light13w(PL) | Normal Filter800L/per.hr | 3xDriftwood