Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

CO2 Diffuser- No More Bubbles !

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Would greatly appreciate any help from the experts here who have encountered this problem. Just set up my 30L 1 Ft Nano Planted Tank about 1 week ago. It is actually a Dennerle Nano complete set with the Dennerle Nano CO2 set. On the first day, I can see a steady stream of tiny bubbles coming from the diffuser but when I checked today, I do not see any bubbles at all even though I can see the bubbles in the bubble counter. Have already checked all the connections and everything seems intact. Can anyone tell me what is wrong ? Thanks in advance.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Re: CO2 Diffuser- No More Bubbles !

any algae clogging it? That was the problem with mine. Also, if there is a leak, visual inspection will not help. Need to use soap bubbles or shaving cream to see.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by zonkkie View Post
    any algae clogging it? That was the problem with mine. Also, if there is a leak, visual inspection will not help. Need to use soap bubbles or shaving cream to see.
    Don't think it's algae. Anyway I will go check with soap bubbles and see how. Anyway am I right to say that if I do not see fine bubbles coming from the diffuser, then there's a problem ? Thanks in advance !

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Malaysia

if you can see co2 bubbling in the bubble counter, chances are that you have a leak somewhere after the bubble counter.
    if you do not wish to use soapy water, you can dunk your co2 set (except co2 bottle and regulator) into the tank water. if there is a leak, you should be able to find it.
    thomas liew

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by tawauboy View Post
    if you can see co2 bubbling in the bubble counter, chances are that you have a leak somewhere after the bubble counter.
    if you do not wish to use soapy water, you can dunk your co2 set (except co2 bottle and regulator) into the tank water. if there is a leak, you should be able to find it.
    Thanks will go try it out !