Images
    Country
    Singapore

Planning to breed tetra

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    I know is sound crazy, but hope all could help out by giving suggestions.I found a website which shows some instruction.
    http://tropical-fish.net/tetras/bree...s.htm#Cardinal
    I am thinking of breeding cardinal. Get a 5gal tank, put lots of peat moss and lots of plant. Can anyone suggest a plant that have lots of vegetation but require minimum light to survive and best for the tetra. And the type of filter, brand of black water to be used. And lastly, anyone know how to get reliable starter kit for microwoms or vinegar eels. My brine shrimp always seem to die a few days after they hatch don't know Y.
    Hope the breeding will be successful. Will attempt in a mth or 2, after gathering more knowledge. hope everyone will support. Thks.[:]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi!

I read an article once about breeding tetras as well. Think u have to mimick rainfall in the evening and providing lotsa insects or food to the pair(something like that). Anyway, try Ceratophyllum Demersum. It's a needle leaved stemmed floating plant which grows profusely under normal conditions. I can spare you some if you want.

Cheers!

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Thks. I will msg u if i need the plant. however i am still planning how to go about it. By the way do you know the scientific name of peat moss??

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    China
    remember to do a detailed documentation.