19 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

GH and KH for CRS

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    What is KH and GH. And what is the suitable range for CRS?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Re: GH and KH for CRS

You should able to get the test kits at any lfs. There are instruction inside the package on how to use the kits.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

There is alot of infomation out there in the web. Just need to google for the answer. As for test kit, just need to get at lfs.
    CRS - CRazy about Shrimps
    - Alan Phang -

You can't explain it simply, you don't understand it (well enough )..." - Albert Einstein

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Wow ROY i m surprise that u do not know what is GH and KH yet u are going for PRL hmmmm....

Feedback Score
    Country
    Indonesia

GH for shrimps.........

4-6 would be optimal for crs........

GH4 would be a good parameter for breeding

GH6 would be a good colouration for shrimps........

anyway if i'm not mistaken you told that you already keep in couple years..........

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by zacks View Post
    GH for shrimps.........

anyway if i'm not mistaken you told that you already keep in couple years..........
    that puzzled me also...keep crs for couple years without knowing kh and gh....if the crs survive and breeding..then you must be very lucky.......

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by avex30 View Post
    Wow ROY i m surprise that u do not know what is GH and KH yet u are going for PRL hmmmm....
    Oh serious prl........then must show le......if nice then I will net liao....hahahah

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

GH for shrimps.........

That what i was told also ........ and he giving up his last patch of crs and going to PRL. Than here i read this post asking this question that really got me puzzle.

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    I read about some pro breeder in Japan. They never at their life measure GH and KH,yet their CRS are breeding with good color. Is that what people say about leaving the tank alone if there is not problem? The anti itchy hand symptoms?

Maybe he is one of the hidden pros.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by SeahSengYong View Post
    I read about some pro breeder in Japan. They never at their life measure GH and KH,yet their CRS are breeding with good color. Is that what people say about leaving the tank alone if there is not problem? The anti itchy hand symptoms?

Maybe he is one of the hidden pros.
    Maybe lo a hidden pro........ maybe u can share the article of those pro breeder will be very interested to read how they manage...... Too be frank i was offer to take up 16 shrimp..... by ROY i got his email for the pic and ask around the few successful breeder. Guess what all the comment were the same. Anyway nevermind i know whom have got shrimp from him and whom he have got shrimp from. So good for the hidden pro that he do not have to test GH n KH and can sell his shrimp off.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Maybe lo a hidden pro........ maybe u can share the article of those pro breeder will be very interested to read how they manage...... Too be frank i was offer to take up 16 shrimp..... by ROY i got his email for the pic and ask around the few successful breeder. Guess what all the comment were the same. Anyway nevermind i know whom have got shrimp from him and whom he have got shrimp from. So good for the hidden pro that he do not have to test GH n KH and can sell his shrimp off.
    Act I am interested to read also the article about those pro breeder how they manage ...without testing the GH/KH...If I remember correctly Bro Roylim1982 did sms me for the crs he got before but I didn't ask for the pics as I already found what I need that time...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by soonhong View Post
    Act I am interested to read also the article about those pro breeder how they manage ...without testing the GH/KH...If I remember correctly Bro Roylim1982 did sms me for the crs he got before but I didn't ask for the pics as I already found what I need that time...
    wah so practically he sms whomever interested in buying shrimp? hmmm why not post in market i believe there will be respond instead of sms ppl and by obtaining those nos from the respond we posted?

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

hee hee, maybe last time his post count for his account cannot start thread in marketplace yet mah. its always better for peoples to share their experiences.
    CRS - CRazy about Shrimps
    - Alan Phang -

You can't explain it simply, you don't understand it (well enough )..." - Albert Einstein

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Learnt something today, thanks

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

wah so practically he sms whomever interested in buying shrimp? hmmm why not post in market i believe there will be respond instead of sms ppl and by obtaining those nos from the respond we posted?
    Actually that time I was looking for male high grade crs ...and posted in wanted aquarium item then got his sms.....but I already found what i wanted when he sms me....

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by eviltrain View Post
    hee hee, maybe last time his post count for his account cannot start thread in marketplace yet mah. its always better for peoples to share their experiences.
    Like that than maybe la understood lo anyway if the pro would have mention properly than can at least understand lo. If u summarise and follow the host u can't help but worried about it mah. If really pro till that stage no need GH and KH than suddenlyy ask to what GH n KH to perfect the coloration? He should be pro already instead of asking how to perfect he should be guiding us newbies on it. Like some of the bros whom is teaching us how to identify what we pay is what we get and not some QC fail shrimp production.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Indeed I have PRL at home now.. But just wish to know more infomation about KH and GH

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

GH for shrimps.........

Yes, zacks. Thanks for your information. Indeed I have shown you and mms you the pictures yesterday. I have no time to post yet.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

That what i was told also ........ and he giving up his last patch of crs and going to PRL. Than here i read this post asking this question that really got me puzzle.
    Bro, I just wish to know more.. That's all. No need to feel puzzle

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by ROYLIM1982 View Post
    Indeed I have PRL at home now.. But just wish to know more infomation about KH and GH
    Oh okie tks for the clarification if not how to be not worried there alot of ppl passing off those they get from others as their own breeding.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast