Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

gan's dwarf cichlids

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    went gan's place few days ago and saw that his cichlids are getting bigger. i noticed that he has several different cichlids in the tank. the one i got from him last time seems to be A.Rotkeil. any idea wat are the others??? thanks[:]

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    kekee... who knows I know there r some F1 cacautiodes, the rest i dun really know..

It seems like there is a recent surge of interests in Dwarf Cichlids/ Apistos. We've imported several shipment of wild caught specimen named as Apistogamas var (Yellow, Red, Blue, Green and Gold). Since all were collected from the Amazonia tributaries, specimens come in different sizes and colours; mostly were juvenilles. We believe some were hybrids which the wild adults cross-bred along the way. To make matter worse, we've mixed different shipment due to resources constraint - this adds to the confusion of the strain (or fun) to ID the exact breed when one is staring at them. I've check through the stocklist files and the following can be found in our farm: A. Borelli, A. Rotkeil, A. Cacautoides, A. Agassizii, A. Agassizii var, A. Mendezi, A.Iniridae and many others variance. For Apistos fans, it is recommended that you come in group to share the afternoon ID the fishes- even better if you can get the company of experienced enthusiasts. We will definitely be delighted to help out if time permits.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Yellow, Red, Blue, Green and Gold? where got such colors

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Greem woooHOoooŞ GOlD Whooowhahahahahha ...... Blue cuckacoo...red cuckacoo
    Cheers!

Benetay