Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Tmg

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    590
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    3
    Country
    Singapore

    Tmg

    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

    Advertise here

    Advertise here
    Hi all,

    I am dosing TMG as i still have quite a big bottle left after i stopped the hobby 3-4 years back.

    I remember that TMG do not have N and P which have to be dosed seperately.
    Am i right?

    If so, may i know what else to add to provide the complete nutrients for the plants.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    467
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Singapore

    Re: Tmg

    Hmmm. I guess you already answered your own question? N and P which you mentioned and also K which is crucial.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Singapore; Bishan
    Posts
    3,182
    Feedback Score
    61 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

    Re: Tmg

    Quote Originally Posted by chua View Post
    Hi all,

    I am dosing TMG as i still have quite a big bottle left after i stopped the hobby 3-4 years back.

    I remember that TMG do not have N and P which have to be dosed seperately.
    Am i right?

    If so, may i know what else to add to provide the complete nutrients for the plants.

    Thanks.
    Tropica Master Grow (TMG) - itself do not have NO3 and PO4. Back then - we used TMG as micro-nutrients supplement. However, TMG has got good amount of K

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •