1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Wink My Apisto Comm Tank Journey

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hello everybody! i finally have my tank ready for Apistos! And with thanks to the fellows bros that have helped me out and poisoning me on Apisto keeping, i hope that this journey would fun and interesting and i certainly hope to learn more from you guys! i would definitely love to share my experiences with you guys as well!

I hope to have Apisto Caca and Agassizi in this tank and then work my way up =)
    The tank measures 850mmX400mmX450mm. It has an IOS filtration system powered by an Eheim Compact 1002 pump. Additional bio filtration from an Eheim Aquaball 2210. Lighting is an AquaZonic T8 x2 Tubes Lightset with Sun White and Tropical Pink. Temp range throughout the day is between 26˚C and 28˚C by use of fan.

Here goes... A full tank shot:

These are shots of my first Apisto! A solo male Apistogramma Agassizi "Triple Red" which i had gotten from bro Chris168. doing very well so far

Hope you guys like it and feel free to input your comments and further advices =) Will continue to update my journey here =) Thanks for viewing!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: My Apisto Comm Tank Journey

wow looks like apisto heaven, haha. good job lots of hiding place for them

Feedback Score
    10 (92%)
    Country
    Singapore

Nice one there bro... Real wild... Nice agassizii there too... Source for a female and you will be able to see more of their style... Great work bro... Looking forward to see more fishes adding in... Drools...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by ciaossu View Post
    wow looks like apisto heaven, haha. good job lots of hiding place for them
    hehe Thanks a bunch for your kind comments, bro ciaossu! Appreciate it! I sure hope i will do a good job in keeping these guys happy!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Apistoinka View Post
    Nice one there bro... Real wild... Nice agassizii there too... Source for a female and you will be able to see more of their style... Great work bro... Looking forward to see more fishes adding in... Drools...
    Thank you bro Apistoinka! Appreciate your comments! the agassizii is all thanks to bro chris168 =) I sure hope to get another great looking female for him... you guys all have great setups too! Will continue to update here and hope to learn more! Thanks again!