Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Excess gravel n food =(

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    49
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Images
    1
    Country
    Singapore

    Excess gravel n food =(

    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

    Advertise here

    Advertise here
    i bought hikari algae wafers and sudo brand 1kg bottom sand for my tank 2,3 weeks ago. i only used 3 pieces of the algae wafers and 100gm of my bottom sand. they are still in very good condition, just that i do not have much use for them anymore. any interested people want to have them both cheaply?
    ““When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.””

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    8,790
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    9
    Country
    Singapore

    Re: Excess gravel n food =(

    You should open a thread in the marketplace to sell your excess items.
    Fish.. Simply Irresistable
    Back to Killies... slowly.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    49
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Images
    1
    Country
    Singapore

    Re: Excess gravel n food =(

    Quote Originally Posted by stormhawk View Post
    You should open a thread in the marketplace to sell your excess items.
    erm i tried, dont know why i cant =(
    ““When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.””

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    8,790
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    9
    Country
    Singapore

    Re: Excess gravel n food =(

    You are not yet a member for 90 days as per the Marketplace rules, which is why you can't post your advertisement. Check the WTB section if anyone is looking for the products you wish to get rid of.
    Fish.. Simply Irresistable
    Back to Killies... slowly.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •