Images
    Country
    Singapore

Planaria Problem..

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi, i recently just spotted planaria, i believe i been over feeding and having 1-2 shrimps dead, the body is being eaten up by shrimps friends but was remove the hard shell. anyway last night i spotted around 10+ numbers of planaria small babies size (few mm size). i did some research on it and find out there is alot of ways like do trap, buy chemical, water change and even putting fishes in to eat them.

i also find that there is a saying cory do eat planaria, so i putting in 2 cory in since i got 4 cory in another fish nano tank. just now i checked my tank with light off and using my torchlight, surprise that i didn't see a single planaria. but i don't think the cory can be so effective and eat them up. wonder is it planaria got disturb by the cory and start hiding in the soil.

*extra info*
    last saturday i just did the water change and last night (monday) i did another water change, then i spotted the planaria. so wonder what is the cause of planaria disappear in 1 day.?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Planaria Problem..

Hi bro. Where do u stay? If you want, i can give some "no planaria" powder for you to use. Use in my tank and totaly rid off all.
    1) A bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work.
    2) Men and fishes are alike. They get into trouble once they open their mouth.
    3) Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him to fish n he'll go broke. Give him a boat and you'll get rid of him for the weekend.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Fariez View Post
    Hi bro. Where do u stay? If you want, i can give some "no planaria" powder for you to use. Use in my tank and totaly rid off all.
    Thanks bro, i staying at west side, but this few days i didn't spot any planaria. but i can spot some tiny white dot "things" flying around some corner, wonder what is that.?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

hey ,you can refer to this http://www.aquaticquotient.com/forum...-your-aquarium ..to check out the bugs in your tank..

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

leefhker, thanks bro, it's confirmed having planaria, but suddenly all disappear. also spot some hardly eyes seen white dot things.. lol..