Country
    Singapore

Angel Pairs with egg

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hello Bros and Sis,

These two days, I have 2 pairs of angels lay eggs in the tank. Hope you enjoy the pictures. Thanks for viewing, good or bad comments are welcome.

A Pair of Koi parent
    Koi_Pair_aa.jpg

Koi & Silver Pair
    Koi_Silver_aa.jpg

Koi_Silver1_aa.jpg

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Angel Pairs with egg

does it hatch ?

nice setup.

CHeers..

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Interestor View Post
    does it hatch ?

nice setup.

CHeers..
    Thanks for asking. Unfortunately, it doesn't hatch, I see that both parents are working hard, perhaps is my water condition is no good, have changed, and wait to see another batch.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Nice angel there thank for sharing.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by KOA View Post
    Nice angel there thank for sharing.
    Thank you for your comment bro.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by FanAromatic View Post
    Thanks for asking. Unfortunately, it doesn't hatch, I see that both parents are working hard, perhaps is my water condition is no good, have changed, and wait to see another batch.
    Bro, probably, the pair are still inexperienced. If the eggs turn cloudy, high chance is they are not fertilised by the male. Keep trying.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan Pak View Post
    Bro, probably, the pair are still inexperienced. If the eggs turn cloudy, high chance is they are not fertilised by the male. Keep trying.
    Finally, the koi pair has lay egg again yesterday, after wc on Sat, let's see how things going. Anyway, thankq.

Feedback Score

Finally, the koi pair has lay egg again yesterday, after wc on Sat, let's see how things going. Anyway, thankq.
    It's quite common for the parents to eat up the eggs for whatever reason, especially for the first 1 or 2 spawns. either alot are unfertilized, fungused....etc.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by lucasrock View Post
    It's quite common for the parents to eat up the eggs for whatever reason, especially for the first 1 or 2 spawns. either alot are unfertilized, fungused....etc.
    Just an update, my koi pair lay egg again, unfortunately, the egg grow fungus again, not sure due to what reason, see that the parents working quite hard. Anyway, changed some water, will 100% water change again this weekend, to ensure water at good condition.

The silver and koi pair, where the female Silver laying egg, and the koi male eat it up just after it lay the egg, not sure the reason too.

Feedback Score

Just an update, my koi pair lay egg again, unfortunately, the egg grow fungus again, not sure due to what reason, see that the parents working quite hard. Anyway, changed some water, will 100% water change again this weekend, to ensure water at good condition.

The silver and koi pair, where the female Silver laying egg, and the koi male eat it up just after it lay the egg, not sure the reason too.
    Hmm....did 100% of the eggs grew fungus? if it is, then i can only guess that they are not fertilized. Be patient, and let them try again.
    and i guess be sure to pump up the spawners with higher protein food before attempting to sprawn them.....maybe koi male is hungry??

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Hmm....did 100% of the eggs grew fungus? if it is, then i can only guess that they are not fertilized. Be patient, and let them try again.
    and i guess be sure to pump up the spawners with higher protein food before attempting to sprawn them.....maybe koi male is hungry??
    Any suggestion of what higher protein food you are referring ? Currently, I'm feeding Tetrabit and FBS, can't feed blood worms due to some reasons.

Feedback Score

Any suggestion of what higher protein food you are referring ? Currently, I'm feeding Tetrabit and FBS, can't feed blood worms due to some reasons.
    I feed mine with Tetrabits too....and other types of flakes/pellets too. I just rotate them....Tetra, white crane, ocean nutrition...etc.
    I also use Frozen blood worms, mysis shrimps.....another alternative is frozen beef heart that is often used for discus.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

I feed mine with Tetrabits too....and other types of flakes/pellets too. I just rotate them....Tetra, white crane, ocean nutrition...etc.
    I also use Frozen blood worms, mysis shrimps.....another alternative is frozen beef heart that is often used for discus.
    That's great.. Thanks. I thought there are some other higher protein foods that I do not know. yap.. They do eat Frozen Beef Heart (FBH) too, as I am feeding it to the Discus.

I'm interested to know, how you process the white crane and feed the fishes, care to share your knowledge. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

That's great.. Thanks. I thought there are some other higher protein foods that I do not know. yap.. They do eat Frozen Beef Heart (FBH) too, as I am feeding it to the Discus.

I'm interested to know, how you process the white crane and feed the fishes, care to share your knowledge. Thanks.

BTW, my koi pair did it again, anyway, I don't have high hope. They are protective, but doesn't seems like know what to do. hahaha...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

are you going to keep the fries ?
    are you just trying your luck ?
    mostly every 2 weeks they will lay eggs.

CHeers..

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

are you going to keep the fries ?
    are you just trying your luck ?
    mostly every 2 weeks they will lay eggs.

CHeers..
    I'm trying my luck lor.. manual breed may be successful, but having angel parent breeding them is not easy, since they are hardworking, why not try my luck, let the parents do the job.. hehehe

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

I'm trying my luck lor.. manual breed may be successful, but having angel parent breeding them is not easy, since they are hardworking, why not try my luck, let the parents do the job.. hehehe
    Good luck to you. You need to prepare food for the fries if is success.

CHeers..

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Good luck to you. You need to prepare food for the fries if is success.

CHeers..
    Thankq bro. Yes, BBS is what I learn from my friends.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore