Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

LCD woes

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    I've been really fed up with the difference in my pictures when viewed from my A70 LCD display compared to after downloaded to my PC. It seems that with the exception of pics taken with the auto mode with flash, all other pics i took seem at least 2 shades darker when viewed from my PC monitor. This makes it impossible for me to gauge how to tweak the settings; what i think is good on my LCD turns out lousy on my PC. Is this normal, whereby digital pics will always have to be post-processed to get the desired look?
    ============================
    NEON TETRAS WOULD BE PERFECT IF NOT FOR THE ^#&*!()%@^&@%# NEON TETRA DISEASE!!

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Patience...

Have you read the manual?

I pretty much have an idea what's causing the problem, and I believe the solution is in the manual. It's a settings issue. Your exposure compensation dial may have been adjusted.

Cheers,
    I have dwarf cichlids in my tanks! Do you?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    never rely on your LCD screen to tell you what's good. I only use it to tell what's sharp or not. (by zooming in) and only when I run out of space before deleting.

if you got histogram feature, use it to tell if you've over exposed or under exposed.

and digital photos require processing by you. film photos are processed by the lab.. everything needs processing to make it look its best.