15 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Help needed regarding chiller

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi bros. i need help about my hilea h150 chiller. Bought from shop and has been using it for more than 6 mth oredy. Now it seems that the chiller temp always at 27 degrees even though i set it to 25. It will start once it reaches 27.5 and stop at 27. It starts very frequently like every 1 minutes. What should i do. Please help.
    1) A bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work.
    2) Men and fishes are alike. They get into trouble once they open their mouth.
    3) Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him to fish n he'll go broke. Give him a boat and you'll get rid of him for the weekend.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Help needed regarding chiller

Quote Originally Posted by Fariez View Post
    Hi bros. i need help about my hilea h150 chiller. Bought from shop and has been using it for more than 6 mth oredy. Now it seems that the chiller temp always at 27 degrees even though i set it to 25. It will start once it reaches 27.5 and stop at 27. It starts very frequently like every 1 minutes. What should i do. Please help.
    could your probe dirty cover by slime

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Probe? Dont know where its located. Dont dare to open the chiller. Everytime i open any equiptment, sure have to buy new one
    3) Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him to fish n he'll go broke. Give him a boat and you'll get rid of him for the weekend.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

My chiller problem issue has been solved. Its due the fan malfunctioning. Had to change the fan. Cost me $60 dollars to had it replace. Dont know if this is the right place but i wish to thank bro nasty and bro newlife for showing me their upmost concern regarding my problem. Gave me alot of advice as how to prevent my shrimp from dying. Bro newlife was even willing to travel far to my place just to lend me his spare chiller. Thanks again bros. I guess I come to the right forum to seek advice.