Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Fairy Moss (Azolla Caroliniana)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    404
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    2
    Country
    Singapore

    Fairy Moss (Azolla Caroliniana)

    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

    Advertise here

    Advertise here
    I'm looking for Fairy Moss...any lfs selling them?
    The role of master and servant begin to cloud in the water..

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    8,790
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    9
    Country
    Singapore

    Re: Fairy Moss (Azolla Caroliniana)

    You might find these as contaminants among some floating plants, if they came from the farms. I don't think I've seen this plant being sold by itself.
    Fish.. Simply Irresistable
    Back to Killies... slowly.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •