Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: little puffy

little puffy

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    managed to shoot this little puffer fish which he recently added in his tank. the way these puffer fish swims is cute coz they seem to be 'hovering'. but nasty they are. think bit some of the other fishes fins.

his tank now got lotsa those spot algaes. diff to get a clean shot.
    think i'll ask him get a photo tank 4 me take pics of his fishes. :P

fish

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi fishie.com,

I agree that this fish is very entertaining to watch.

The one in your picture seems to be very dull in color. Was it taken when it was just added into the tank? Very sharp pictures as usual.

Also, I find the other fishes in the first and third picture rather distracting.

The color balance in your pictures are also very pleasant. Almost daylight setting. Did you set the color balance on your camera to auto? Or were they done in post photography processing?

Cheers,
    I have dwarf cichlids in my tanks! Do you?

hi benny,

1st of all, thanks for the feedback!

the colour of the fish is dull?
    they are in the tank for abt 3 weeks i think. so sorry, but i dunno what is the actual color supposed to be. i saw ur puffer fish on the other thread. is that puffer the same one as this one?
    my bro bought 2 of this puffer fish. the black 'spots' on one of them seems lesser. dunno why like that.

the other fishes... yeah... me dun have a photo tank... maybe get one in future.

yup, color balance auto. i usually adjust it if there's too much green or cyan. for these shots, didn't do much of that though.
    fish

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Re:

[quote:f3a84e1167="fishie.com"]i saw ur puffer fish on the other thread. is that puffer the same one as this one? [/quote:f3a84e1167]

I should think so. They grow up to 3 cm only. If healthy, they should be yellowish in color.

I'm surprised you still have to do a bit of adjustment if you are using auto white balance.

Cheers,
    I have dwarf cichlids in my tanks! Do you?